| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in November is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in November is wet. A significant 399.8mm (15.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: