| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in May is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in May is soaking wet. A staggering 485.6mm (19.1in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: