| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in July is sodden. A wopping 467.1mm (18.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: