| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in January is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 306.6mm (12.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: