| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in December is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is wet. A significant 386.6mm (15.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: