| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pohnpei in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in August is soggy. A wopping 419.9mm (16.5in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Pohnpei August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pohnpei, Micronesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pohnpei: